Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A new adventure soon to begin

 

Due to a limited time offer of an Alumni discount, I will be going back to school to get my MBA.  I had entertained the possibility of attending the University of Oregon…but only for a very small moment.  I could not believe the amount of time and money needed just to apply at the local university!  I am so much happier to return to Kaplan University.

I am looking forward to going back to school. I am hoping to start November 30, 2011. Only one class per term, but each term is only 6 weeks long…not sure how much work it is going to be but can assume it is going to be tough.

The plan is to graduate just before the girls go to elementary school so that I will have time to find not just a job but a career.

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment